Swiss Embassy in Delhi
The Switzerland Embassy of New Delhi covers the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Bihar, Orissa, Delhi, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim, Manipur, Tripura, Uttaranchal and West Bengal.
- The communication and the public affairs department of the Swiss Embassy supports the work of Swiss media working in India and helps in media releases to inform public about the state official visits, organizing workshops at educational institutions, and helps in providing information on Switzerland history, culture and political systems in India.
- The cultural section helps in promoting the traditional and contemporary aspects of Swiss art and culture in India.
- Science, Technology and Education section of Swiss embassy helps in nurturing India-Switzerland relation in science and technology and fostering new initiatives. This brings high benefits to both the countries. Those individuals who want to visit Switzerland must follow the entry and custom regulations.
- Swiss embassy in Delhi helps people in getting visa. All over the world, Switzerland has been the dream destination because of its fascinating landscapes, alpine peaks, glaciers, green meadows, and subtropical vegetation.
Things to Remember while Applying for Visa in Swiss Embassy
- New Delhi Swiss Embassy cant accept visa applications by courier or by post. One has collect the visa in person or process it through any approved travel agent.
- Prior appoint at the embassy is required to process your visa application.
- Make sure that you choose the right category while filling your application form.
- Time required for processing the visa application is minimum 5 working days.
Ambassador of Switzerland to India- Dr. Ralf Heckner
Monday-Thursday-8.00am to 5.00pm
Friday-8.00am-4.00pm, Sunday Closed