Embassy of Spain in New Delhi
The services that the embassy offers include –
- Visa applications
- Foreign Exchange information
- Legislation of documents
- Consular Statements
The embassy had recently announced that they have opened their Visa application service operated by VFS (India) Ltd in New Delhi and Mumbai. This service is available to all the nationals of India, Sri Lanka, The Maldives, Nepal,and Bhutan who wish to apply for tourist, business or transit visa to Spain.The officials at the embassy help you at each and every step thus ensuring that the entire process – be it visa application or foreign exchange information is smooth and glitch free.
The embassy of Spain also organises various cultural, literary and art festivals from time to time to promote various aspects of Spanish culture. These programs and workshops are a great way to get a glimpse of Spanish culture, lifestyle, art and music. They also gives a chance to people to witness the rich culture up close and personal. The other advantage is that students, young professionals or people who are planning to visit Spain can interact with various officials and make the most of their trip.
Some of the popular programs and workshops of the recent past include –
- Concert – Music For Them
- Cinema - The Summer Festival
- Film – Nude with Oranges
- Film – Cyrano
- Traditional Craftwork Exhibition
- Words of Rock: the literature of rock and pop Spanish lyrics
Important Tips for making a visa application:
- The applicant should read all the instructions carefully which can be accessed from the website
- The applicant should have all his/her paper work ready before applying
- With effect from 1st October, 2013, medical insurance for travllers will only be accepted from specified Indian insurance companies
- You should have a clear purpose of visit before applying for your visa
- Ensure that you are applying within your jurisdiction
Now the Embassy of Spain enables you to track your visa online.
Contact Details of Spanish Embassy in Delhi
12, Prithviraj Road, Khan Market
New Delhi – 110011
Phone number – 011 - 41293000
Fax – 011 - 41293008
Email – email@example.com
The Embassy of Spain in New Delhi is located at a distance of around 15 km from the IGI airport. Due to its central location it can be easily accessed by public and private transport.
Nearest Metro station – Khan Market is the nearest metro station to Prithviraj road which falls on the Yellow line of the Delhi Metro. Getting off at the station you can easily hail an autorickshaw to reach the embassy in about ten to fifteen minutes.
Office Hours of Spanish Embassy in DelhiMonday to Friday
9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Ambassador of Spain to India – Mr Gustavo Manuel de Aristegui y San Roman
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0