North West Delhi District
Functions of North-West Delhi District
Organizational Setup of North-West Delhi District
- Saraswati Vihar
- SaraswatiVihar, Old Middle School Building, Lawrence Road, Rampura, Delhi- 110035.
- Rohini, O/o Dy. Commissioner, North- West District, Kanjhawala, Delhi -110 081.
- Kanjhawala, O/o Dy. Commissioner, North- West District, Kanjhawala, Delhi - 110 081.
For performing the election related duties the Deputy Commissioner (North-West) has also been designated as Joint Chief Electoral Officer (NW). All the SDMs and SDM (Election) assist the Deputy Commissioner for this work.
There are two offices of Sub Registrar in the district directly under the control & supervision of the Deputy Commissioner.
Address of the Sub-Divisional Sub-Registrar offices:
- Sub-Registrar Office (Rohini), Ambedkar Bhawan,Sector-16,Rohini,Delhi-85.
- Sub-Registrar Office (Saraswati Vihar), Near DTC Depot, Sector-16, Rohini, Delhi -85.
The Office of the BDO (NW) which is also a part of the office of Deputy Commissioner is responsible for the Gaon Sabha land and growth of horticulture, agriculture, and developmental activities in the village. The Block Development officer is the head of the BDO office. The NIC centre of the Northwest District helps in computerization in the district thereby linking the district to the whole world
Facts and Figures
Area: 442.8 km
Density of Population: 8298 persons per km?
Parliamentary constituency: North West Delhi
Civic agency: municipal corporation of Delhi
Sex ratio: 866 females per 1000 males
Literacy rate: 84.66%
Police Stations in North-West Delhi District
- Aman Vihar
- Vijay Vihar
- Rohini South
- K.N. Katju Marg
- Keshav Puram
- Ashok Vihar
- Bharat Nagar
- Rani Bagh
- Subhash Place
- Morya Enclave
- Rohini North
- Prashant Vihar
- Shalimar Bagh
- Shalimar Bagh-27497179
- Jahangir puri-27215641
- Ashok Vihar-27242917
- Rani Bagh-27015770
- Keshav Puram-27181325
- Mukherjee Nagar-2723113
- Adarsh Naga-27247812
- Model Town-27459202