Ice Cream Parlors
Find below a list of all popular ice cream parlors in Delhi including details about their location, different outlets and contact numbers.
Best Ice Cream Parlors in Delhi with Multiple Outlets -
- Baskin Robbins
- Gelato Vinto
- Mother Dairy
- CreamBell (Outlets in major markets and areas of Delhi)
- Amul (Outlets in major markets and areas of Delhi)
- Kwality Wall's
- Gelato Italiano
Best Ice Cream Parlors in Delhi
- La-Zawaab Ice Cream
Pacific Mall, Anand Vihar, Delhi
Contact: +91 9891664191
- Gourmet Ices
E-556, Greater Kailash-II, (on Savitri Cinema Road), New Delhi
- Giani’s Di Hatti (Giani's Faluda)
651, Church Mission Road, Fatehpuri, New Delhi - 110006
- Kuremal Mohanlal Kulfiwale
1165-66 Kucha Pati Ram, Sitaram Bazar, Chandni Chowk
Contact: + 91 11 23232430, +91 9810540105
- Kasa Gelato
1, MCD, Kiosk, N-Block Market, Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Contact: +91 9910379652, 41635000 (Extn. 114)
- Cafe Icy
45, Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi
Contact: +91 11 30825152
- Gopal Jee Shakes And Ice Cream
B - 2, Acharya Niketan, Mayur Vihar, New Delhi - 110091
- The Unique Ice Cream Parlor
8, C-10, Community Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi
Contact: +91 11 32030616, +91 9891109342
- Goosebumps Ice Cream
4, Plot 6, Parmesh Complex 2, Karkadooma Community Centre,
Shahdara, New Delhi
Contact: +91 9999935552
- Hokey Pokey
Shop No 3, Club Road, Below wok on the clouds Restaurant Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
Contact: +91 11 45611144
- 28 Capri Italy
28 A, Main Market, above Nirula's Ice Cream Parlor, Defence Colony, New Delhi
Contact: +91 11 46543444, +91 11 46543555
- Ice World
15 & 16, Near Nagar Nigam Office, Block D, Kavi Nagar, Ghaziabad
Contact: + 91 9810255819
- Haagen Das
Select City Walk Mall, Saket District Centre, Saket, New Delhi - 110017
Contact: + 91 11 49535567
- Classic Ice Cream Parlor
2, Defence enclave, New Delhi - 110092
Contact: + 91 11 22514080, +91 11 22514088
Interesting Facts About Ice Cream!!
1. Fried Ice Cream is a dessert. It is made by deep frying a scoop of ice cream before coating it with corn flakes or raw egg. It does not melts, even after frying.
2. Air is one of the major ingredients of an ice cream.
3. The United States celebrates the "National Ice Cream Month" by eating delectable ice cream every year in the month of July.
4. India is one of the largest producers of ice cream in the world.
5. Ice cream soda is a beverage which combines ice cream in a soft drink and was invented in 1874.
6. Arabs are considered to be the first ones to use milk as a major ingredient in the production of ice.
7. The origin of ice cream dates back to 4th century B.C.
8. The most popular flavors of ice cream are Vanilla and Chocolate.