Garden of Five Senses in Delhi
Major attractions at the Garden of Five Senses:
- One will certainly fail at the attempt of not finding a particular color flower at the Color Gardens.
- The precision and relevance of the objects like solar buses, quiz computer, solar powered bicycles, cars, prototype of solar powered homes placed in the Solar Energy Park are a source of inspiration. Due to its unique design concept, Solar Energy Park earned a place in the Limca Book of Awards in the year 2004.
- The Court of Specimen plants houses rare varieties like teak, bamboo, arjun, rudraksh, etc.
- Neel Bagh is a pond of water lilies surrounded by pergolas and wrapped with climbing plants and hundreds of ceramic bells chiming overhead.
- There is elaborate use of terracotta pots, sculptures depicting traditional Indian arts, Rajasthani Phad art, structures in stainless steel, stone, etc.
- Khas Bagh can be referred to as the mini Mughal Garden which comprises of almost two hundred varieties of plants.
- Music concerts in the amphitheater, exhibition area, expansive plaza and various events like Garden Festival, Food Festival, Dandia Festival, make the place livelier.
- Nature walk is part of Garden which is designed to refresh all the senses of the visitor. It has many dynamic artwork, sculpture and murals which makes it one of the largest collections of public art in India
- The Garden also has outlets for food and crafts and a series of terraces facing the food court with seating arrangements, which contains several restaurants and bars.
Quick Facts/ Guide:
How to Reach Garden of Five Senses in Delhi
You can also visit:
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 1