Delhi Jal Board
The sewage is collected for treatment and disposal by Delhi Jal Board. The increasing population and urbanization challenges the board for the proper supply to the residents due to decrease in ground water level. To meet the challenge of decline in ground water level the board is now adopting the rain water harvesting scheme.
Delhi Jal Board supplies pure and wholesome filtered water to the capital which has grown phenomenally to the present population of more than 167 lakh. It has ensured average availability of 50 gallons per capita per day of filtered water through an efficient network of water treatment plants, booster pumping stations and about 9000 kilometres of water mains & distribution system.
Important Services provided by Delhi Jal Board:Find below the links of all important services offered by the DJB.
1. With effect from 25th September, 2012, DJB has launches a new portal called Revenue Management system.
Go to go to the portal. On the right hand side of the page, click on " Register" and fill up your 10 digit KNO number and personal mobile phone number to get yourself registered. A separate account is created for each different consumer.
Services you can avail through this portal-
- Pay water bills online by Internet payment options, debit card and credit card payment options.
- Apply for a new water connection.
- View and print your latest bills.
- Receive a copy of your bills and receipts in your personal email id.
- Get mobile alerts for water bills.
2. There are 33 bill collection centers and 91 Jeevan centers which accept bills.For location and contact number of Jeevan centers- Click Here
3. To apply for a new water connection and disconnect from the existing connection one should properly go through the prescribed guidelines and procedure.
To view these guidelines and download application form for a new water connection, Click Here.
To download application form for disconnection of an existing water connection, Click Here.
4. Complaints via SMS
For making complaints via SMS, type DJB (space) Complaint Code Number and send it to 53030.
5. Helpline Numbers:
To know about the meter quality and for issues related to meter replacement, consumer can give a call on following numbers -
- 1916 (Toll free)
- 011 23527679
- 011 23538495
6. To apply for a Bio gas connection and for all other related information- https://delhijalboard.nic.in/content/bio-gas
7. To apply for a Sewer connection and for all other- https://delhijalboard.nic.in/content/sewer-connectionFor relevant contact numbers of region wise Water Emergency Officers- https://delhijalboard.nic.in/content/administration
Delhi Jal Board Offices :WEST DELHI
For more information on the areas covered under these DJB offices and their respective contact numbers - https://delhijalboard.nic.in/content/contact-us
Read More: Amusement Parks In Delhi, Aadhar Cards in Delhi, Adventure Island in Rohini, Agrasen Ki Baoli, Ambulance Services in Delhi, Delhi Ka Airport, Akshardham Temple Delhi, AIIMS Hospital in Delhi, Anand Vihar ISBT Delhi, Indian Air Force Museum, Bal Bhawan Delhi, Bal Bhawan Delhi , Best Golgappa Joints in Delhi, CGHS approved Hospital in Delhi, Bars in Delhi, Foreign Exchange Offices in Delhi, Commonwealth Games in Delhi