Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
DDA was ranked 9th as a builder in the city of Delhi. DDA also played an important role in the construction work of common wealth games held in the year 2010 in New Delhi, India.
The Land Development department of DDA holds the responsibility of identifying the new residential area, making new constructions, at the same time maintaining the greenery of the city by developing more parks which helps Delhi to stay green and healthy.
DDA is also involved in the development of commercial properties, its construction and maintenance. DDA is responsible to develop the local market, shopping complexes, etc.
DDA responsibilities also include development of sports complexes. It is responsible to provide all sports facility and develop sports complexes, play fields, gymnasium, fitness centers, etc. DDA also conducts hosts few sports events at the state level (DDA Dwaraka sports complex along with DDA Saket Sports complex).
Aims of DDA
- Pioneering Urban Development
- Creating a Metropolis
- Developing Commercial Facilities
- Institutional and Industrial Development
- Building a Greener Delhi
- Bringing Sports at your Doorstep
- Retaining the Past Grandeur
- Developing Sub-Cities within the city of Delhi-Dwarka
- Building Asia’s Largest Residential Complex-Rohini
- Shopping a Convenience –Janta Markets
- Providing Effective Circulation with Flyovers
- DDA Management
Organizations under DDA:
- Land Disposal
- Land Management
- Urban Heritage
Online Public Services:
Contact Details (STD code: 011):
Vigilance Helpline No.: 9650713388
Land Management Control Room No.: 24646382
For other contact details (Chairman, Vice-Chairman, etc)
Hon'ble Lt. Governor of NCT of Delhi & Chairman, DDA