Agra Tour from Delhi
Top Attractions to see in Agra
Taj MahalThe place needs no introduction as it is considered as the top-grade illustration of Mughal architecture, a fashion that blends architectural factors from Iranian and Indian styles of architecture. One among the new Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal is simply a masterpiece and a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is visited by millions of people throughout the year.
Agra FortAgra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage site of Agra. The fort is located about 2.5 km northwestern of its more far-famed masterpiece, the Taj Mahal.
Fatehpur SikriA UNESCO World Heritage Site built by the Mughal emperor, Akbar the great is located approximately 35 km away from Agra is a place which is frequented by thousands of tourists throughout the year.
Apart from the places brought up above, Agra offers a lot other which include The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Jama Masjid, Guru ka Tal, Mankameshwar Temple, Swami Bagh Samadhi, Tomb of Akbar the Great and many more.
Activities in Agra
- Mughalai Cuisine will treat the taste buds with unique dishes and surprise the visitors with its huge variety of delicacies.
- Rickshaw ride in a cool and breezy evening to explore the beauty and ancientness of the city.
- Taking a deep dip in the arts and crafts choices of this antique city.
- Having hands and feet tattooed with colors using natural henna.
- Delhi (Delhi) to Agra (Uttar Pradesh) - Preferred Routes with kilometres and approx. journey time
- Yamuna Expressway - 209 km, 2 hrs and 40 mins
- AH 1/National Highway 2 - 203 km, 3nd 20 mins hrs
- NH 71B/SH 28 and AH 1/National Highway 2 - 225 km, 3 hrs and 40 mins
- For a list of trains from Delhi to Agra.