A Birthday Bash at Adventure Island
We had informed the management beforehand about the birthday celebrations that were to take place at Adventure Island. The management had booked certain rides like Flip out Ride, Twister and the lightening rides. However what delighted us most were the 3 tiered yummy chocolate cakes presented to us complete with candles and a huge cake knife with a red bow on it. We were even more delighted to know that the cake was a complimentary management gift as this is a birthday booking.
Rides at Adventure IslandThere are different types of rides at Adventure Island. Some of them are quite pleasant while others require quite a daring heart to participate. Be prepared to be turned, twisted, rotated, flung from side to side and spun around all while the rides whoosh by at dizzying speed.
The Side Winder ride goes on high speed rotations while tilted at an angle of 30 degrees. You will experience the feeling of being hurtled around in a satellite around the sun while the angle changes at every rotation.The Twister ride will twist you at every possible angle as it swings high on an iron superstructure. If you are going with a large group of friends then book the entire ride as it anyway accommodates only 31 people.
The Flip Out Ride is good for a smaller group of friends as it takes in upto 12 people at one go. However the ride is amazing fun as it gives you the feeling of flying in the sky in short glorious bursts.
There are merry go round style rides like Sky riders and Octopus shaped ones like Lightning Bolt. If you are a fan of racing then do participate in the game called Wild Wheels which is miniature sized car racing. For a more leisurely drive the Bush Buggies ride is suitable.
If you are going with kids then make sure they get on the Kids Bumper Car and the Derby Devils ride which is a hot favorite with children. On the other hand if rides through the air are your thing then Air Pogo is the fun ride to opt for. Cute colorful mini airplanes will zip you around suspended in the air. Another air based ride is Fire Brigade which is like a suspended air bus.
For water lovers Adventure Park in Rohini offers many options. There is the Water coaster which is like a roller coaster only in water. The Sea Horse and Splash Down are other crazy water rides. If you wannna try out mock Bungee jumping then the Bungee Trampoline is the ride for you. If you still have some energy left then goes for the splash Dunk and the Rock ride.
Metro Walk Shopping and Adventure IslandWe knew about the fact that Adventure Island was connected to the metro station by a distance of 10 minutes only as a bunch of us had come by metro to Rohini. When we explored the catchment area of the Adventure Island we found well established stores of Planet Fashion, Chota Bheem, Lilliput and Levis along with gift shops like Reynolds Super store and Archie’s.
Circus Extravaganza at Adventure IslandMAD Circus is an amazing acrobat, dance and super magic show which have somehow clubbed together all the best features of circus as well as entertainment extravaganza. The troupe members of this Mad Circus. We saw foreign dancers, international standard magic performance and a light and sound show par excellence. The choreography and the costume design all reminded us of some glitzy Bollywood glamour movie.
After every act the crowd stood up and whistled making the atmosphere even more energizing and exciting.
Delicious Food at Adventure IslandMost of us at Adventure Island that day had the Adventure Island Passport with us. Adventure Island actually has its own well stocked food court comprising of the above mentioned brands and more. Finally we ordered Double cheese pizza, pasta, mock tails and Saucy Rolls while the Desi eaters amongst us ordered chicken Biryani, Butter chickens, pind Chana and Gulab Jamun.
Contact Adventure Island
- Unlimited Ticket– INR 550 per person for Adults and Children (Weekdays); INR 600 per person for Adults and Children (Weekends and Gazetted holidays); INR 350 per person for Senior Citizens (All days)
- Entry Only Ticket Price– INR 300 per person (INR 100 per ride inside the park for one-time enjoyment)
- Monsoon Special Deal (Online booking)– 22% discount on General tickets in Monsoon season.
- Spring Offers (Online and Offline booking)– Unlimited tickets at flat rate of INR 449 per person (Weekdays) and INR 499 per person (Weekends). Senior Citizen tickets will remain same at the price of INR 350 per person
- Happy Tuesday Offer (Online and Offline booking)– Tickets at a flat rate of INR 399 per person on Tuesdays.
- Midnight Jackpot Offer (Online booking)– The first 100 tickets booked between 11:00 pm and 2:00 am get flat 50% off, for a maximum of 6 people at a time. The offer is not available on Senior Citizen tickets.
- Happy Hours (Regular)– Ticket price starts from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Tickets are at a flat rate of INR 350 per person. Only available, if entry is strictly between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm window.
Read More: Aadhar Cards in Delhi, Adventure Island in Rohini, Agrasen Ki Baoli, Ambulance Services in Delhi, Delhi Ka Airport, Akshardham Temple Delhi, AIIMS Hospital in Delhi, Anand Vihar ISBT Delhi, Indian Air Force Museum, Bal Bhawan Delhi, Bal Bhawan Delhi , Best Golgappa Joints in Delhi, CGHS approved Hospital in Delhi, Bars in Delhi, Foreign Exchange Offices in Delhi, Commonwealth Games in Delhi