Apollo Hospital Delhi
Indraprashtha Apollo hospital is a 700 bed multi-specialty hospital located at Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. Spread over an area of 15 acres, Apollo Hospital Delhi was the first hospital in India that got Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI). The hospital was also the first in India where Pediatric Liver Transplant was performed in the year 1988.
The core clinical specialities of the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital includes Anaesthesiology, Apollo Surgical Science Centre, Apollo Transplant Institutes, Neurosciences, Apollo Cancer Institutes (Oncology), Apollo Centre of Advanced Pediatrics, Apollo Heart Institutes, Assisted Reproduction (IVF), Critical Care Medicine, Dermatology, Otolaryngology (ENT), Emergency and Trauma Centre, Endocrinology, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Internal Medicine Interventional Radiology, Nephrology, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery and Urology & Andrology.
Emergency Ambulance Service
The emergency ambulance service at Apollo Hospital are equipped with the best of Advance Life Support (ALS) and Speciallized Life Support (SLS) services and are commited to provide the 'Best Care' to the patients. The emergency ambulance services help more than 4000 patients across Delhi / NCR and neighbouring states every year. The emergency ambulance can be reached at 1066.
Air Evacuation services at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital was started in the year 1998 and since then the team has carried out air evacuations from all the cities of India and also foreign countries like USA, UK, Pakistan, Nepal, Oman, Thailand, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, China, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Tanzania, Italy, France, Afghanistan, Australia and Singapore. The team has carried out more than a thousand air evacuations in India itself.
Awards & Accolades
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award for the year 2011 (special recommendation).
- Week Magazine's surveys declared Indraprastha Apollo Hospital as the best private hospital in Delhi and among the top 6 multi specialty hospital in India. The hospital also made its place in the list of top two hospitals in the country for infertility services, among top five hospitals in Delhi for emergency services and the best private hospital for Diabetology and Cardiology in Delhi.
- The hospital received FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award in the year 2011.
- CNBC TV18 Award and ICICI Lombard India Healthcare Award in the year 2011 for Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Apollo Neighborhood Preferred Card
Neighborhood Preferred Card is a new facility provided by the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital where one can avail special discounts and privileges at Apollo Hospital. Special facilities and discounts include:
- Free home delivery of drugs and medicines from Apollo Hospital for order exceeding Rs. 200
- 10% discount on Preventive Health Checks ( 15% for senior citizens above 60 years of age and above)
- 15% discount on OP Investigations ( 20% for senior citizens above 60 years of age and above)
- 15% discount on Physiotherapy.
- 20% discount on Mammography ( 20% for senior citizens above 60 years of age and above)
Note: The facility of Apollo Neighbourhood Preferred Card are exclusively for the residents of Sarita Vihar, Jasola, New Friends Colony, Kalkaji, Pumposh Enclave, New Friends Colony, Maharani Bagh, Nizamuddin, Lajpat Nagar, G.K.I, G.K II, Sukhdev Vihar, Mount Kailash, East of Kailash, Defence Colony.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road,
New Delhi - 110076 (INDIA)
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone No : + 91 - 11 - 2692 5858 / 2692 5801
Fax No : + 91 - 11 - 2682 5563
Important Contact Numbers
- Hospital Information: Ext. 1067, 1068
- Outpatient Information: Ext. 1090
- Apollo Health Checks: Ext. 1090
- Admissions: Ext. 2058, 2060
- Ambulance: 1066, Dir. +91 11 26925888; Ext. 2001 / 2002
- Emergency: Dir. +91-11-26825555
- Call Centre/ Tariff Desk: Ext. 1090, 1091
- Apollo Wellness Centre: +91 - 11 - 2692 5859, Extn. No. 1070, 1071
- Cardiac Centre: +91 - 11 - 26952 5858, Extn No. 1080, 1081
- Neurology OP: +91 - 11 - 2682 5702, Extn., No. 1060 1061
- Physiotherapy:+91 - 11 - 2692 5858, Extn. No. 1960
- Radiology: +91 - 11 - 26952 5858, Extn No. 2027, 2028
Nearest Metro Station: Jasolla Apollo metro station on violet line of Delhi metro.
Bus Route: One can take following DTC buses to reach Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi: 8, 34, 34 EXT, 40, 404 404 EXT, 405, 405 A, 409, 415, 422, 436, 438, 451, 453, 454, 455, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 465, 465 EXT, 467, 473, 473 A, 473 EXT, 474, 479, 493.
One can also book an online appointment for a doctor and for the specialty. Click here to book an online appointment at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. Click here to view the OPD Schedule of the hospital.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0